You are here:
The information below addresses our most common questions. If you still need help, connect with a customer service representative. We are ready to assist.
1. How do I find the landing page for my testing program?
2. How do I contact Pearson VUE Customer Service?
To ensure you chat with, phone or email, the correct customer service representative, follow these steps:
3. How do I create an account?
4. How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an exam online?
5. How do I update personal information on my account?
6. If I have an issue at the test center, how is it reported and how long does it take to resolve?
The normal resolution time is 3-5 business days. The steps are:
7. I think I have multiple accounts. Can I have them merged?
We can merge duplicate accounts for most testing programs. To request a merge:
8. My account has a block. How do I get it removed?
To remove a block on your account:
9. How much will my exam cost?
10. What payment methods are available?
11. If my exam requires authorization, how long is the authorization period? Am I able to extend or transfer my authorization period?
12. How do I get my score report? What if I lost it or need a duplicate?