CCGP - Certified Corporate Governance Professional (CCGP)
Coordinated through Professional Testing Inc. (PTI)
Corporate governance has never been more essential to a company’s success, reputation and to the stability of our business and economic system. The profile of corporate governance professionals has been heightened in recent years and roles are increasingly prominent and broad. Governance professionals meeting eligibility requirements via a combination of experience and education and who pass a certification test will become a CCGP - Certified Corporate Governance Professional (CCGP). This program has been developed by the Society for Corporate Governance with input from many corporate governance experts to meet rigorous national accreditation standards.
The CCGP defines the knowledge requirements of a governance professional. Individuals who earn the CCGP designation will have demonstrated their knowledge in the area of corporate governance. The CCGP test is offered through PTI, our testing partner, at Pearson VUE computer-based testing locations in the United States and U.S. Territories.
Before scheduling please visit the CCGP Certification webpage to:
- Review eligibility requirements.
- Apply to take the test by clicking here.
- Fill out the CCGP Code of Professional Conduct and return it with your application.
- If approved pay the applicable fee.
- Receive Authorization-to-Test notification from CCGP.
You may also contact CCGP at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Scheduling your test
Once you have received an Authorization-to-Test email, you may schedule your test appointment on the Pearson VUE test site. The email will inform you of the date range within which you may take the test and will provide you with a 20-character candidate number (PTI ID). Test appointments may be made up to one business day in advance. Locations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. CCGP encourages you to schedule your test appointment as soon as possible.
To schedule, reschedule or cancel your test appointment:
- Online, you must first create a Pearson VUE web account. When creating the account, enter the same name, email address and phone number that you provided to CCGP in your application. It will also be necessary to provide your 20-character candidate number (PTI ID) as noted in your Authorization-To-Test email. If you need help, the quickest way to reach a Pearson VUE customer service agent is via ONLINE CHAT.
- Via phone, contact Pearson VUE at 888-876-5064 and be ready to provide them with your 20-character candidate number (PTI ID) as noted in your Authorization-To-Test email.
After scheduling your test appointment, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation email listing your test date and time, the test center address, along with important policies for your review and information. Confirmation emails are sent for every scheduled, rescheduled or cancelled test appointment. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please verify the status of your test appointment by either calling Pearson VUE customer service or logging onto your Pearson VUE online account.
If your registration name requires modification to match your photo ID, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.