Certified Mission Critical Operator (CMCO)
The Mission Critical Operator certification program (CMCO), administered by Global Skills X-Change, was developed by data center experts to ensure certified individuals met industry standards for the operator job role. The CMCO designation provides hiring managers the knowledge that the successful candidate is able to perform entry-level operational tasks within a mission critical environment.
The CMCO is open to anyone interested becoming a certified mission critical operator.
CMCO Registration Process
Individuals interested in taking the assessment must register for the program online at mc-gsx.learningbuilder.com. Individuals will be required to complete a short demographic survey and review the CMCO Terms and Conditions.
Prepare for the CMCO Assessment
The CMCO assessment blueprint is included in the CMCO candidate handbook. The assessment blueprint details the seven topic areas individuals should focus on when preparing for the CMCO assessment.
CMCO Assessment Scheduling
You may schedule with Pearson VUE online or by phone. Before scheduling your examination, you must have already:
- Submitted your examination application for certification through mc-gsx.learningbuilder.com.
- Been notified by Pearson VUE that you are authorized to schedule your examination.
When you receive your Authorization to Schedule email, carefully review the information to ensure it is accurate. If any of the information is incorrect, or if the information has changed, please contact GSX at email@example.com or (703) 662-9830.
- First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account.
- When creating your account and scheduling your exam, you will need your CMCO Candidate ID number. Your candidate ID is located at mc-gsx.learningbuilder.com. After you log-in, click "Show Details" at the top and find your "unique identifier".
- Returning test takers, please sign in.
Scheduling an exam by phone:
After you schedule your exam, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation email listing your exam date, exam time, along with the address and directions to the Pearson VUE Testing Center.
The Day of the Assessment
Please be prepared to show two forms of original (no photo copies), valid (unexpired) IDs; one form as a primary ID (government issued with name, recent recognizable photo, and signature. Examples include: Passport or Driver’s License) and one form as a secondary ID (with at least a name and signature, or name and recent recognizable photo).