Dell Technologies Proven Professional Program
The Dell Technologies Proven Professional Certification program framework is being transformed. We've leveraged the latest Dell and industry intelligence to build relevant certifications aligned to the rapidly changing IT landscape. Our candidates will be able to take full advantage of skill based certification offers, leading to new solutions certifications. Click here for more details »
- In February 2023, the Proven Professional Certification Program is launching a new certification framework that will include both skill and outcome-based solutions certifications.
- Net new certifications will also be released within the new certification framework.
- Existing legacy certifications will be migrated to the new framework throughout 2023.
Be sure to visit our website for more information »
Learn more about the Proven Professional program, our available certifications (PDF, opens in new window), and the latest exam updates (PDF, opens in new window).
|Exam Descriptions, Recommended Training & Practice Tests
||Read the exam description before scheduling a Dell Technologies Proven Professional exam. You will also find the recommended training and practice test associated with each exam.
|Candidate Agreement & Program Policies
||Candidate agreements are presented during the exam registration process. You must accept this agreement in order to schedule your exam. Read the full Candidate Agreement and Program Policies (PDF, opens in new window).
||Cancellation of an exam appointment, less than 24 hours in advance, is subject to a same-day forfeit fee. Exam fees are due in full for no-shows.
||Learn what to expect on exam day regardless if you’re taking your exam at a Pearson VUE test center or via Online Proctoring.
|Exam Retake Policy
- If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you must wait 7 days to retake the exam.
- If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each additional attempt.
- If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months.
||Within 72 hours of taking the exam, you will receive an email from Dell Technologies Education Services indicating that your exam results are available in your CertTracker account.
The Dell Technologies Proven Professional program uses advanced security monitoring to ensure the integrity, validity, and value of the certifications you earn.
All exams are computer scored immediately upon completion and candidates will immediately receive a provisional exam score report. This is not a final score. The final score is transmitted to the candidate’s CertTracker account only after a statistical analysis is conducted on the exam. This analysis identifies security issues including the use on non-approved materials to prepare for the exam. If a security issue is discovered, the candidate will receive an email notification stating their exam results have been invalided.
If you have additional program questions, please contact Dell Technologies Proven Professional support.