Campaign: Microsoft Certification Paths
Microsoft has streamlined its technical certifications, aligning to industry-recognized areas of competence while providing flexibility to showcase specific skills on Microsoft products and services.
Five new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Developer (MCSD) specialties were released on September 26, 2017. These credentials are aligned to Centers of Excellence, used by the Microsoft Partner Network to identify technical competencies that are widely recognizable by both Microsoft partners and customers.
The five new expert certifications are:
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure - focusing on skills validation for Windows Server and Microsoft Azure
- MCSE: Mobility - focusing on skills validation for Windows Client and Enterprise Mobility Suite
- MCSE: Data Management and Analysis - focusing on skills validation for both on-premises and cloud-based Microsoft data products and services
- MCSE: Productivity - focusing on skills validation for Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, and Skype for Business
- MCSD: App Builder - focusing on skills validation for Web and Mobile app development
Microsoft Certification Roadmap
The PDF road map clearly outlines the requirements for each certification and the electives that can be taken to renew each MCSE annually. Use this resource to guide your students on their certification journey!