ABA Certification Testing
The American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) is offering the Primary Certification Part 1 Examination, Maintenance of Certification Examination (MOCA), Pain Medicine Initial Certification Examination, Pain Medicine Recertification Examination, Critical Care Medicine Initial Certification Examination, Critical Care Medicine Recertification Examination, and Pediatric Anesthesiology Certification Examination through Pearson VUE. The ABA is solely responsible for exam development, scoring, and reporting of results.
* Windows-based PC required; Tutorial is not available for Mac platforms
Tutorial System Requirements
All computers at Pearson Professional Centers are Windows-based PCs.
- Pentium III PC or compatible, 1 GHz (Pentium 4, 2 GHz recommended). Macintosh computers are not supported.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 60 MB of empty hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 (home or professional version), English edition. The content appears only in English.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor (1024 x 768 recommended) with high color (16 bit)
- Microsoft compatible mouse or pointing device
- Internet access is not required when viewing the tutorial or practice exams.