Aramco Inspector Qualification
Kindly note that Quality Professionals who wish to be qualified and registered in Aramco as an Inspectors (Vendor Inspection or Project Inspection personnel’s) will first have to apply to Aramco for Inspectors Qualification Exam for pre-approval.
You will be able to sit for the exams once credentialing has been done and approved.
Registration and Scheduling
- Sign in to your Pearson VUE web account
- You must meet all of the eligibility criteria for your specialty in order for your application to be approved. For more information please visit “Frequently Asked Questions” Page.
- Schedule your examination date.
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email within 24 hours for the date and location that you will sit the exam. If you do not receive the booking confirmation within 24 hours or if any of the information is incorrect, please contact Pearson VUE immediately here
- Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the test center.
- Click here to read the mandatory Identification requirements and Aramco's Computer-Based Test Policies
Attention: Please make sure to check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com.”