Learn more about testing for Essential Services in the U.S. and Canada during COVID-19. See FAQs »
Learn more about Pearson VUE test delivery during COVID-19.
CCI is a not-for-profit corporation established for the purpose of administering credentialing examinations as an independent credentialing agency. CCI began credentialing cardiovascular professionals in 1968.
All CCI Examinations are one-part exams.
Advanced Level Exam:
- Advanced Cardiac Sonographer (ACS)
Registry Level Exams:
- Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS)
- Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS)
Certificate Level Exams:
- Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT)
- Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT)
The only mechanism for obtaining a CCI credential is through examination by CCI. Upon passing the required examination process, the registrant is awarded a credential to signify their registry/certification status.
For more information visit www.cci-online.org