Check Point Certification Testing
Check Point Certifications mean expertise with the technology that secures the internet for all Fortune and Global 100 companies. The benefits of becoming Check Point certified include the skills to support Check Point products, expert access to our SecureKnowledge database and advanced product documentation. See more »
A Check Point User Center or PartnerMAP account profile is required to receive benefits for Check Point certifications. If you do not have a Check Point User Center account please create an account here. If you are not sure about your account status, please contact Account Services for verification.
For results to post to your User Center account, your Pearson VUE account MUST use the same email address as your User Center account.
Check out our Online Proctored exams!
In this time of Covid-19, don’t let Social Distancing keep you from getting Check Point Certified. All of our Proctored exams are available via Pearson VUE OnVUE online proctoring, which allows you to take an exam from almost any location and at any time. Exams are delivered by a live proctor to your webcam enabled workstation.
To register, watch the video at: pearsonvue.com/checkpoint/onvue »
Check Point Certification News
New Certification Model Promotion!
To celebrate our New Certification Model launch we are happy to announce the following promotions:
All of our Infinity Specialist Accreditation exams are available for a 20% discount using the promo code: Specialist
Choose from this list of exams:
- 156-520 – Check Point Certified Automation Specialist (CCAS)
- 156-530 – Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist (CCES)
- 156-540 – Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS)
- 156-550 – Check Point Certified Virtual System Exchange (VSX) Specialist (CCVS)
- 156-560 – Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS)
- 156-580 – Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator (CCTA)
- 156-585 – Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert (CCTE)
- 156-835 – Check Point Certified Maestro Expert (CCME)
- 156-402 – Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert – Infrastructure Hacking (CCPE-I)
- 156-403 – Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert – Web Hacking (CCPE-W)
- 156-405 – Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert – AppSec for Developers (CCPE-A)
- 156-406 – Check Point Certified PenTesting Expert – Cloud Security (CCPE-C)
Valid until June 30, 2021.
Additionally, with the new Certification Model we will no longer have a CCSM exam and we will allow you to recertify your CCSE with the regular CCSE exam (#156-315.80). For these reasons we will retire both of these exams on March 31, 2021. However, until the exam retires you may receive a 25% discount on the exams with the following:
Promo code: CCSM-Retire
- 156-115.80 – Check Point Certified Security Master - R80 (CCSM)
Promo code: CCSE-Update
- 156-915.80 – Check Point Certified Security Expert Update - R80 (CCSE)
These promotions are valid until March 31, 2021.
Take advantage of these deals before they are gone!
For more information regarding the new Certification Model please refer to our FAQ.
Updating an older CCSE certification
You can update any previous CCSE to R80 by taking the proctored 156-915.80 exam.
Additionally, we will now allow any R80 CCSE to renew their CCSE by taking or retaking the 156-915.80 exam.
Back to top
Check Point’s Practice Exams
Check Point offers practice exams for the CCSA and CCSE certification exams. Each practice exam is a subset of questions from the actual exam. Each question is accompanied by the correct answer. These 40-question exams are $50 USD.
- 156-603 – Security Administrator Practice Exam R80
- 156-604 – Security Expert Practice Exam R80
Back to top
Who Owns Your Certification
Regardless of who pays for the exam, you, the exam candidate owns the results. Your exam history is linked to your Certified Professional ID number granted the first time you create a Pearson VUE account. You should never create another one. If you change employers, you need only contact the Check Point Account Services Team and they will assist you in moving your records to a new account. You may contact Account Services by phone (+1 972-444-6600, option 5) or by chat/web ticket.
Back to top
Training & Exams
Find training near you at a global Authorized Training Center.