CPA Australia is one of the world’s largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 150,000 members working in 120 countries around the world. We provide distance education programs to help accounting, finance and business professionals earn an internationally recognised designation.
Our exams are delivered by Pearson VUE. For all exam enquiries, select the option below that applies to your circumstances:
I have an upcoming CPA Program exam:
If you are enrolled in the CPA Program, choose the option that applies to you:
- If you’ve received an email from Pearson VUE regarding the temporary closure of your exam venue, please contact Pearson VUE to reschedule your exam or discuss your alternative options. Pearson VUE customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Outside of the exam period see important dates, if you wish to defer, cancel or reschedule an exam you can contact CPA Australia for assistance, or do so via My CPA Program.
- For all other enquiries you can contact CPA Australia
I have an upcoming Foundation exam:
If you are enrolled in a Foundation exam, choose the option that applies to you:
- If you’ve received an email from Pearson VUE regarding the temporary closure of your exam venue, please contact Pearson VUE to reschedule your exam or discuss your alternative options. PearsonVUE customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel your enrolment or reschedule your exam, please go to My CPA Program or contact Pearson VUE or CPA Australia
- For any other enquiry, refer to FAQs or contact CPA Australia
I want to schedule an exam:
To schedule a CPA Program or Foundation exam, you must first be enrolled with CPA Australia. Once you have enrolled, you will receive instruction from CPA Australia on how to schedule your exam. Exam appointments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis so schedule your exam as soon as possible as available seats are limited in certain locations.
After you schedule your exam appointment, PearsonVUE will send a confirmation email listing your exam date, your exam time, the address and phone number of the test centre, and directions to the test centre.