Department of Health – Abu Dhabi (DOH) Examinations
Kindly note that healthcare professionals will first have to apply to Department of Health – Abu Dhabi.
You will be able to schedule an exam once credentialing has been done and approved.
Get certified from your home or office
Take your DOH exam conveniently from home through OnVUE online proctoring. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation to provide a secure exam experience.
Watch the short video on the DOH online proctoring page to see how convenient it is to test from home or work. Be sure to run the system test and exam simulation before you sign in to register for an online proctored exam. Good luck!
Scheduling an Exam
- You must meet all of the eligibility criteria for your specialty in order for your application to be approved.
- Once your application is approved for exam by Health Professionals Licensing Department, you will receive ‘Authorization to Test’ email from PearsonVue. Next step will be the exam payment by accessing your application and clicking on ‘PAY’ button.
- Following the completion of the DOH payment, you can use the username and password to access PearsonVue and complete your exam booking by selecting the date/time/location according to the PearsonVue Scheduling. If you do not receive the eligibility or if any of the information is incorrect, please make sure you completed the payment at DOH site, if you already did then please contact DOH or Pearson VUE immediately using one of the following methods:
- DOH Contact: +971 2 666 4442 between 07:30 and 02:30 UAE time, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- DOH Contact calling from the UAE: 800555 between 07:30 and 02:30 UAE time, Sunday toThursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- DOH Email: email@example.com.
- Pearson VUE Candidate Support: 00442036845573 (International) or 80004441158 (UAE) between 08:30 and 17:00 UAE time, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Friday, Saturday and UAE holidays
- Pearson VUE Email: HAADcustomerservices@pearson.com
- Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the test centre.
Attention: Please make sure that you check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com.”