Login options for Ericsson
I want to schedule an appointment.
Note: You may not schedule an appointment more than 60 days in advance.
Where do you plan on taking your certification exam?
- Ericsson Certification Day
- Full ECD sessions will not show on the calendar while scheduling. If you still want to find out when the next ECD is in your location, in case of any cancellations, please check the ECD Global Calendar. (Link is available only within the Ericsson internal network.)
- Online Proctoring
Online Proctoring (OP) gives you the opportunity to take an exam almost wherever and whenever, while being watched by a remote invigilator through your webcam. Read more about OP to learn about the process and decide if OP is right for you. Note that writing utensils and paper are not allowed during OP exams, but you will have the option to use the inbuilt Online Proctored Whiteboard feature while taking the exam online. Read more about the whiteboard feature.
Note: There are some restrictions to which countries OP is allowed. OP is allowed in all geographies, except the following countries: Slovenia, India, China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, and embargoed countries (North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, and Iran).
If you are uncomfortable with any of the OP requirements, we recommend you schedule an in-person exam at either an ECD or a Pearson VUE Test Center.
- Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Center (voucher code required)
- Proctor Assessment (for ECD Proctors only)
- You must enter the private access code provided by Ericsson to book your exam.
I want to log into my account (change, cancel or view an existing appointments or take an Online Proctored exam).