To schedule, reschedule or cancel an exam, log into your Fitch account by using the specific link provided to you in your welcome email. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Fitch Learning - Certifications
Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct and is a global provider of learning, certifications and exams for the Financial Services industry.
Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
Fitch Learning candidates must reschedule or cancel their exam appointment at least 14 calendar days before they are due to take it. Failure to do so will result in the candidate losing his or her test fee. Cancelling an exam within the 14 days is not allowed however if you wish to do so contact Fitch Learning directly for more information.
Candidates are not permitted to take any personal belongings into the test room. This includes mobile phones or other electronic devices, books, notes, calculators (a basic on-screen one will be provided in the exam) or any kind of food or drink. You will be asked to store any personal belongings in a secure area (usually a locker, situated in the waiting area) as indicated by the test centre staff.
Before the test centre administrator can allow you to enter the exam room, he/she is required to carry out several procedures. The Test Administrator may ask you to do some or all of the following:
- Remove outdoor clothing and store it. If you insist on taking it in to the testing room, the item may be visually inspected, or you may be asked to demonstrate that there are no items in the pockets.
- Pat yourself down or turn out your pockets, to demonstrate that you have not forgotten to store any item which is not permitted in the test room.
- You could be asked to roll up your sleeves to show there are no concealed notes.
- If you are wearing a tie, you may be asked to lift it up to show that there are no items concealed beneath it. Similarly, you may be asked to lift up your hair to show your ears or neck and to demonstrate there are no concealed items.
- The Administrator may ask to visually inspect other items such as reading glasses or jewellery.