Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online Certification
Intuit’s QuickBooks Certified User Online certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s knowledge and skills in QuickBooks accounting software. The core concepts covered in this exam include QuickBooks setup and maintenance; sales/money-in; purchases/money-out; basic accounting; reports; customization/saving time. For additional information on what is included in the exam, please review the exam objectives.
Scheduling and Purchasing an Exam
To schedule and purchase an exam, you must first create a Pearson VUE account. Once an account is created, you can schedule and purchase your Intuit exam. Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability.
Retail Price of Intuit Exams: $149
In-person or Online Testing
You can take an Intuit certification exam in-person at a Pearson VUE testing center, or from your home or office with OnVUE while being monitored by an offsite proctor. Learn more » Upon completion of your exam, simply log into your Pearson VUE account to see the results. Please note these results can take up to 24 hours before they are posted.
Digital Badge and Certification
After passing your certification exam you will receive an email from Credly with information on how to access to your digital badge. You can leverage this badge onto your social profiles, resumes, CVs, portfolios, websites, or anywhere you want your accomplishment acknowledged.
Exam Retake Policy
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on any Intuit Certification Exam the first time, the candidate must wait one day (24 hours) before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait five days (120 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A five-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an Intuit Certification exam, the candidate may take it again.
- All original vouchers must be used prior to their expiration dates, without exception.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
- For additional information regarding this policy and requests for accommodations, please contact Certiport Customer Services.
- This policy applies to all Intuit Certifications at Certiport and Pearson VUE testing centers.
Simplify administrative tasks with exam vouchers. Vouchers are prepaid exam certificates that enable corporations to manage administration of the certification program centrally and eliminate paperwork by distributing vouchers electronically.
You agree and acknowledge that earning this certification does not guarantee employment or eligibility for specific jobs. Certification is not a condition of, or guarantee of, employment with the Test Sponsor. Your participation in this certification program is voluntary and you understand you will not be paid for time spent on this certification course, even if you are later employed by the Test Sponsor. This certification program does not guarantee you will have all the necessary knowledge or skills to perform a specific job or role.