Depending on the nature of your question, you may need to contact either Pearson VUE, the State Board, Dasher or NCEES. Please scroll down below for contact information for each entity.
Contact Pearson VUE to:
- Pay appropriate Pearson VUE fees
View Pearson VUE contact information
Contact the Pennsylvania State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists to:
- Clarify information about licensure
- Change your demographic information (e.g., name, email, etc.)
- Obtain license verification
View Board contact information
Contact Dasher to:
- Obtain information regarding your Application for Examination
- Verify paper documentation (e.g., school transcripts) is received
View Dasher contact information
Contact the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) to:
- Obtain information regarding the exam content
- View the examination blueprint
- Obtain the Examination schedule
- Download the NCEES Examinee Guide (for exam scoring information and exam day procedures)
Visit the NCEES web site for contact information
Pearson VUE Contact Information
Chat is the quickest way to reach a customer service agent.
Click on the Chat icon to get started.
If chat is “offline,” see below for telephone numbers and office hours.
Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. CT, Saturday, 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. CT, and Sunday, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
Ask a question
Board Contact Information
Contact info for the State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists:
2601 N. 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Dasher Contact Information
Pearson VUE c/o Dasher Inc
PO Box 60669
Harrisburg, PA 17105