Depending on the nature of your question, you may need to contact either Pearson VUE or the State Division. Please scroll down below for contact information for each entity.
Contact Pearson VUE to:
- Obtain information regarding your Score Report
- Obtain information regarding your examination
- Schedule, cancel, or reschedule an examination
View Pearson VUE contact information
Contact the Pennsylvania Division of Commissions, Legislation and Notaries to:
- Clarify information about licensure
- Change your demographic information (e.g., name, email, etc.)
- Obtain license verification
View Division contact information
Pearson VUE Contact Information
Chat is the quickest way to reach a customer service agent.
Click on the Chat icon to get started.
If chat is “offline,” see below for telephone numbers and office hours.
Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. CT, Saturday, 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. CT, and Sunday, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
Ask a question
Division of Commissions, Legislation and Notaries Contact Information
210 North Office Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120