Pegasystems Certified Professional Programs
Pega Academy™ has created a worldwide community of thousands of Pega Certified Professionals, drawn together by their commitment to excel in their ability to optimize the value of Pega solutions.
The Professional Certification Program has been established to attest that individuals have the appropriate skills and body of knowledge to be a primary contributor for a successful Pega implementation and roll-out. Based on your interest, role or career path, you can register for one of the exams below and become a part of our growing professional community.
Online Proctored (OnVUE) exam delivery is available in most countries. Take an exam online in the comfort of your home. A Pearson VUE proctor will monitor via webcam and audio. View requirements, policies, and procedures in the OnVUE exam delivery page. Please note that exams are proctored only in English.
New exams available:
- Certified Pega Lead System Architecture Exam 8.6 (PEGAPCLSA86V2): Retirement on June 30, 2023 (English version only. Japanese and Spanish versions are still available.)
First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account. Appointments may be made up to one business day in advance.
Your Path to Certification
Pega Academy delivers in-depth programs that are designed, developed and taught by certified experts to support increasing your skills. Please visit the Pega Academy Certification Path page for more information.
Exam Retake Rule:
- You must wait at least 3 calendar days after your first attempt to take the exam again. Third attempts must wait at least 14 calendar days after the second attempt.
- Each exam may be taken for a total of 3 times in a 12 month period. The 12 month period starts from the date the first exam is taken. For example, if the first exam is taken on May 1, 2014, a candidate may take the same exam 2 more times before May 1, 2015.
- You must pay the full exam fee each time you take the exam.
Pegasystems Certification Certificates
Certifications will display in your Pega profile within 5 business days after the date of the exam.
To retrieve a soft copy (PDF) of your Pegasystems certification: Log into your Pega Profile, click the certification badge and click the download button. Note that to retrieve your certificate, the email address used in your Pearson VUE account must also be in your Pega account as either your primary or alternate email address. For more information please visit our Certification FAQs.
Please see the Pegasystems Certification Program FAQs and Policies page for additional information.
NDA Important to note:
- Every Pegasystems exam will require you to accept the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- You are given up to 5 minutes of your total exam time to accept this agreement.
- If you do not accept the agreement the testing system will immediately shut off your exam.
- Review the NDA in detail.