The Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) certification path is for Certified Senior System Architects (CSSAs) who are ready to extend their knowledge and become part of an elite team who are the most competent and sought after resources for Pega projects. The path to CLSA is a comprehensive educational process that incorporates self-study, coaching, hands-on exercises and knowledge checks.
LSA Certification and Learning Path
The LSA Readiness Exam is the first of three exams that are required for CLSA certification.
LSA Readiness Exam Version 7.4 Information:
- Certified System Architect (CSA) certification in any version
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) certification in any version
- Pega 7 Ready badge
- Customer Service Ready badge
- Hands-on field experience with Pega (12+ months minimum) recommended
- Knowledge of learning objectives in SSA Advanced Topics
Exam code: PEGACLSA74V1-R
Type of Exam: 60-question exam, including multiple choice and drag & drop questions
Length: 120 minutes
Passing Grade: 65% (Subject to change without notice)
LSA Readiness Exam 7.4 Blueprint
LSA Readiness Exam v7.3-7.4 Study Guide (PDF, 423 KB)