Presidency University Testing
- The Parentage of the 40 year old Presidency Group of Institutions
- Awarded as "Best Emerging University in South India" by ASSOCHAM, New Delhi, Feb 2017
- Rigorous progressive and industry relevant curriculum delivered by eminent full-time faculty from BITS PILANI, IITs, NITs, IISC,
- IIMs as well as renowned industry practioners
- Well designed learning spaces in a sprawling 65 acres plus green campus that offers a great ambience for learning
- Carefully planned infrastructure with modern amenities and facilities, including asthetically designed spacious, well ventilated classrooms equipped with digital learning aids
- The Course consists of core subjects followed by elective subjects that reflect the student's chosen area of specialisation
- SIP (Summer Internship Programme) & MIP (Monitored Internship Programme) form an integral part of the curriculum
- University provides abundant opportunities for In-Campus Industry Interface
- Our Placement Cell will facilitate the placement of students in reputed organisations, in line with their competencies and passion
||Course Duration / Eligibility
|B.TECH. Civil Engineering Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10 + 2 examination pass with Physics and
||Mathematics as compulsary subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
|B.TECH. Computer Science and Engineering
|B.TECH. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
||Obtained atleast 45% (40 % in case of candidates belonging to Reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
|B.TECH. Electronics and Communication Engineering
|B.TECH. Mechanical Engineering
||Apperared for JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced), Karnataka CET. COMED-K; or any other state -level engineering entrance examination
|B. TECH. Petroleum Engineering
||(4 years Full time)
||Course Duration / Eligibility
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - Bachelor of Arts - Bachelor of Law
||(5 Years Integrated programme) Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10 + 2 examination pass from recognized Board with a minimum of 45% aggregate (40 % in case of candidates belonging to Reserved category)
|B.B.A.LL.B ( Hons.) - Bachelor of Business Administration - Bachelor of Law
||(5 Years Integrated Programme) Appeared for CLAT / LSAT
|B.COM LL.B. ( Hons.) - Bachelor of Commerce -Bachelor of Law
||(5 Years Integrated Programme) The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on the first day of July of the year of admission (22 years in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
Candidates have to register for PAT (Presidency Admission test) which will be conducted online and on basis of performance scores, will be qualified to take admissions for courses offered in field of Engineering and Law.
Benefits of Qualification
Qualified candidates will be eligible for scholarships based on PAT results.
Registration and Scheduling Information
Prospective candidates need to register online for PAT examination. Post successful registration, candidates can select test centres of their choice nearest to their residence and choose their preferred date to take tests online.
Candidates can re-schedule the test dates only once. For any subsequent re-scheduling candidates will have to initiate registration process again.
If candidate does not attend exams on the choosen dates, his examination will be considered void and he is not eligible to take tests. He/She will have to register again to take tests.