Psychological Services Bureau (PSB)
Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) helps prepare health occupations educational programs and their applicants to make thoughtful and effective choices when confronted with career educational decisions. These decisions will affect both the program and the applicants’ ability to meet the demands of tomorrow.
PSB offers exams delivered through Pearson VUE. Find out more about the exams below:
Aptitude for Practical Nursing Examination »
Health Occupations Aptitude Examination »
Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination »
Reading Comprehension Examination »
Registration and Scheduling:
- Registration for your exam must be made with PSB online at www.psbtests.com using the eligibility code provided by your school.
- Once your registration and payment has been received by PSB, Pearson VUE will send an authorization to test email inviting you to schedule your exam date, time and location. For those testing at their school that location will be the only location option available. Other locations may be available if the school allows for that on an individual basis.
- After you have scheduled your exam through Pearson VUE, you will receive a confirmation email. This email will include the exam date, time and location.
The test taker’s first and last name in their PSB profile needs to exactly match their valid photo identification. If the names do not match exactly the test taker will not be admitted into a Pearson VUE test center.
Tips for Exam Day
- Arrive at the test center 30 minutes prior to your scheduled exam time to check in.
- Present valid identification – One valid form of ID is required to sit for the exam.
- Candidates will be required to provide a digital signature and have their photo taken as part of the admission process.
- No personal belongings are permitted within the exam room, but you may want to bring a writing utensil and scratch paper in case your test location does not provide those.
- Calculators are not allowed for the exam.
Psychological Services Bureau, Inc.
977 Seminole Trail #317
Charlottesville, VA 22901