Qlik Certification Program
Certification validates your knowledge and skills with Qlik software, and can lead to accelerated professional development. With Qlik Certification, you will benchmark your skills against an established and objective level of competency, confirm your level of expertise and differentiate yourself in a competitive job market.
- Qlik Sense System Administrator
- Qlik Sense Data Architect
- Qlik Sense Business Analyst
- QlikView System Administrator
- QlikView Data Architect
- QlikView Business Analyst
Attention Qlik Partners: Your Pearson VUE account MUST contain the email address used with your Qlik login ID, your full name, and company name. This ensures your certifications will be linked to your company for the Qlik Partner Program requirements.
Prepare for your Exam
To get ready to take your Qlik Certification Exam:
- Visit the Qlik Sense or QlikView Certification web pages and gain the experience listed under Exam Prerequisites.
- Familiarize yourself with the Recommended Preparation Resources; attend training AND get hands-on experience.
NOTE: Qlik training is NOT designed to be preparation for a certification exam
- Take the FREE Certification Practice Questions
- STUDY the Exam Domain Areas - these are the topics on the exam, broken into sections and objectives
Register for your Exam
You must create a web account if you have not taken a certification exam at Pearson VUE in the past. If you have taken an exam, please sign in using your existing account.
Get Certified from your Home or Office
Exams can now be delivered via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring, which allows you to take your Qlik exam from almost any location. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation.
Watch the short video on the Qlik Online Proctoring page to see how it works. Run the system test and exam simulation before you sign in and register.
Terms and Conditions
All candidates who register for a Qlik Certification Exam will be required to accept and abide by the Qlik Certification Examination Access and Use Agreement.