Riverbed Certified Performance Engineering Program
Become a digital performance engineering professional!
Want to differentiate yourself in the competitive job market? Riverbed is redefining how you think about your career in technology. The Riverbed Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) program is a first of its kind training curriculum that teaches career-based skills and capabilities in digital performance. Prove your proficiencies, increase your earning potential, and join an elite community of enterprise IT professionals. Become an RCPE Certified Professional!
RCPE Program Exams and Prerequisites
Five new RCPE Professional exams are now available, to qualified candidates.
810-01: RCPE Certified Professional Network & Infrastructure Visibility
820-01: RCPE Certified Professional End-User Experience & Application Visibility
830-01: RCPE Certified Professional WAN Optimization
840-01: RCPE Certified Professional Network Configuration
850-01: RCPE Certified Professional Virtualization & Storage
How to earn an RCPE Professional Certification
Pre-requisites MUST be completed before you will be allowed to register for an RCPE exam. Pre-requisites include the free RCPE Performance Foundations course, the related RCPE Associate level accreditation track, and the RCPE Professional courses.
- Qualify for the exam:
Attend the required RCPE online training (the Performance Foundations and an Associate track) and classroom training (the Professional level course(s). Follow the links below for specific requirements for each RCPE Professional level certification exam.
- When you are certain that you qualify, request a Private Access Code (PAC) from email@example.com specifying which RCPE Professional Certification exam you wish to attempt. You will need the PAC in order to register for the exam at Pearson VUE. A PAC is non-shareable code, valid only for the exam requested. Before it is issued, completion of your pre-requisites will be verified.
- Schedule the exam at the Pearson VUE testing center of your choice
- Take and pass the exam
Appointments at testing centers may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. Virtual proctored exams are also available on a case by case basis. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Private Access Code for your specific RCPE exam. This is a non-shareable code, valid only for the exam requested. Before it is issued, completion of your pre-requisites will be verified. You will need to enter this code before the specific RCPE exam details will appear on the registration page.
Discontinuation Announcement Regarding RCSA and RCSP Certifications
- Effective April 1, 2019, the RCSA/RCSP certification exams were retired, with the exception of RCSA NPCM.
- All Riverbed certifications regardless of focus remain effective for 2 years from the date of passing the exam.
- Additional information is available on the Riverbed Certification Program webpage at education.riverbed.com/buy/certification
Riverbed® enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments. The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100. Learn more at Riverbed.com.