The SAP Certification program validates the knowledge and skills of customers, SAP internal consultants, and partners and independent consultants. Certification ensures SAP customers are served by professionals with the proper credentials to perform the functions they are assigned.
Exam Registration & Scheduling Information
Since 2014 SAP Certification Vouchers are only available for purchased directly from SAP Education. As Pearson VUE is no longer accepting payment for SAP certification exam appointments, to purchase your voucher please visit SAP Education Certification or contact your local Education Department.
Registration for SAP certification exams taken at Pearson VUE is a simple 4-step process:
- If you do not know your S-User ID, please contact your local SAP Education Department to register for your S-User number.
- Purchase a voucher from SAP Education.
- If you don't already have an account with Pearson VUE, create a new web account (at Step 3 of this process, your S-User ID will be required).
- Sign in to your Pearson VUE web account and schedule your exam appointment. At the Checkout screen, enter your voucher number in the space marked 'Voucher/Promotion Code.' Questions or problems regarding the scheduling process should be addressed to Pearson VUE Customer Service.
Your Pearson VUE candidate profile must include the correct S-User ID to allow for proper tracking in the SAP Certification System. Please use only your own personal S-User ID. If you do not provide the correct S-User ID then SAP cannot upload the results to their database and you will not receive a certificate for any exams that you successfully pass.
SAP INTERNAL CONSULTANTS:
- As long as you have your I or D or C number, go directly to step b. Questions or problems regarding this step should be addressed to SAP Education at 1-888-777-1727.
- Create your Pearson VUE web account. Your I-user number from step a will be required. Questions or problems regarding this step should be addressed to Pearson VUE Customer Service.
- Continue through the exam registration process. Questions or problems regarding this step should be addressed to Pearson VUE Customer Service.
Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. Pearson VUE offers a variety of scheduling options—
Please Note: If you wish to take any SAP exam that is not showing on the available exam list, please visit the SAP Education website for details of other exams offered through SAP Education sites. You can find this link in the related links section of this website.
Exam Score Reports / Certificates
Upon completion of your exam, you will receive a printout of your score report at the test center.
SAP will subsequently send your official certificate by post. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your certificate to arrive. Your certificate is sent to your registered postal address in your VUE profile. (Exception: for candidates in Japan or China, you should contact SAP Education Japan/China in order to change your postal address.) We recommend you check the postal address you entered in your Pearson VUE account to ensure it is correct (sign in to your account and then click on the ‘My Profile' link in the list of options under 'My Account', and edit your address if necessary). Your registered postal address should be your own private home address or private P.O. Box address.
For any queries relating to your certificate, please navigate to the appropriate country on training.sap.com and contact your local Education Department.
Each candidate is permitted three attempts to successfully pass an exam. If the exam is not passed within three attempts, the exam may not be retaken until the next major release of the exam.