Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Certification Testing
Important note to candidates who are testing at SCFHS centers in Saudi (Riyadh & Jeddah)
In order to ensure execution of enhanced safety measures to protect the health and safety of test center staff and testing candidates in a pandemic environment, all visitors and test-takers entering SCFHS test centres will be required to have one of the following:
- Immune health status in the Tawakkalna application
- Confirmation of receiving the first COVID-19 vaccine shot
- Present a negative COVID‑19 PCR test result issued by a national accredited laboratory done not later than 72 hours before the scheduled test date.
Kindly note that starting from July 1st, 2017 all SCfHS exam fees will be adjusted. For more information on this, kindly contact SCfHS contact center or Pearson VUE Candidate Support line.
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties is responsible for supervising and evaluating training programs, as well as setting controls and standards for the practice of health professions. SCFHS launched its work through its competent supervisory, executive and specialist boards and committees. To date, the number of adopted programs exceeded 37.
Based in Riyadh, SCFHS was established by Royal Decree No. M/2, dated 6/2/1413 AH. SCFHS is a scientific Commission which has legal personality, and its headquarter is located in the Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh, with several branches across the Kingdom.
Registration and Scheduling
- Sign in to your Pearson VUE web account
- You must meet all of the eligibility criteria for your specialty in order for your application to be approved.
- Schedule your examination date.
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email within 48 hours for the date and location that you will sit the exam. If you do not receive the booking confirmation within 48 hours or if any of the information is incorrect, please contact Pearson VUE immediately: From Saudi Arabia at 800 844 3692 and internationally at 00442036845573 between 08:30 and 17:00 UAE time, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Fridays, Saturdays and UAE Holidays, or by email.
- Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the test centre.
Attention: Please make sure to check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com.”