UCNS Certification Testing
Coordinated through Measurement Research Associates, a division of Measurement Incorporated.
The United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (UCNS) is a non-profit professional medical organization sponsored by five parent organizations. Its primary mission is to provide for accreditation and certification with the goal of enhancing the quality of training for physicians in neurological subspecialties and the quality of patient care.
The UCNS is designed to recognize added competence and to assist subspecialties that have matured to the point where accreditation of training programs and certification of graduates is appropriate.
Certification testing windows for 2018
UCNS-AD and UCNS-AD-R
- Registration start date: September 10, 2018
- Examination delivery window: November 5-9, 2018
UCNS-BNNP and UCNS-BNNP-R
- Registration start date: September 16, 2018
- Examination delivery window: November 12-16, 2018
- Registration start date: October 8, 2018
- Examination delivery window: December 3-7, 2018
- Registration start date: December 3, 2018
- Examination delivery window: January 28 - February 1, 2019
- Registration start date: June 17, 2019
- Examination delivery window: August 12-16, 2019
- Registration start date: July 22, 2019
- Examination delivery window: September 16-20, 2019
- Registration start date: October 14, 2019
- Examination delivery window: December 9-13, 2019
Obtain general information about computer-based testing and answers to frequently asked questions, as well as practice taking an exam using the computer-based test tutorial.
First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account. Appointments may be made up to one business day in advance.
After you schedule your test, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation letter listing your test date, your testing time, the address and phone number of the test center, and directions to the test center.