Check Point Certification Testing
Check Point Certifications mean expertise with the technology that secures the internet for all Fortune and Global 100 companies. The benefits of becoming Check Point certified include the skills to support Check Point products, expert access to our SecureKnowledge database and advanced product documentation. See more »
A Check Point User Center or PartnerMAP account profile is required to receive benefits for Check Point certifications. If you do not have a Check Point User Center account please create an account here. If you are not sure about your account status, please contact Account Services for verification.
For results to post to your User Center account, your Pearson VUE account MUST use the same email address as your User Center account.
Check out our Online Proctored exams!
In this time of Covid-19, don’t let Social Distancing keep you from getting Check Point Certified. All of our Proctored exams are available via Pearson VUE OnVUE online proctoring, which allows you to take an exam from almost any location and at any time. Exams are delivered by a live proctor to your webcam enabled workstation.
To register, watch the video at: pearsonvue.com/checkpoint/onvue »
Check Point Certification News
Current Exam Promotion
Localized CCSA and CCSE exam promo
In honor of our translated CCSA and CCSE exams, receive a 25% discount by using the language-specific promo codes at checkout:
- Chinese Traditional — XieXie25
- Chinese Simplified — XieXie25
- Japanese — Arigato25
- Spanish — Gracias25
- Portuguese — Obrigado25
Choose your preferred language when registering for the CCSA (156-215.80) or the CCSE (156-315.80).
Summer CCSA & CCSE exams promo
Get the Summer off to a great start with a Check Point Certification!
Receive a 20% discount on the CCSA (156-215.80) or the CCSE (156-315.80) using the promo code: Summer20
All Specialist exams are now 20% off with the Summer promotion
For a limited time, these select Specialist exams will receive a 20% discount using the promo code: Summer20
- 156-520 - Check Point Certified Automation Specialist – CCAS
- 156-530 - Check Point Certified Endpoint Specialist - CCES
- 156-540 - Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist - CCMS
- 156-550 - Check Point Certified VSX Specialist -CCVS
- 156-560 - Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist (CCCS)
- 156-580 - Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator (CCTA)
- 156-585 - Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert (CCTE)
- 156-835 - Check Point Certified Maestro Expert
All promotions are valid until September 30, 2021.
For more information regarding the new Certification Model, please refer to our FAQ.
New Course Promotion!
To celebrate the launch of Advanced Infrastructure Hacking & Advanced Web Hacking we are happy to announce the following promotions:
Exams for Advanced Infrastructure Hacking and Advanced Web Hacking will be 50% off with discount code: NSS50.
- 156-408: Check Point Certified Pen Testing Expert -- Advanced Web Hacking (CCPE-AW)
- 156-409: Check Point Certified Pen Testing Expert -- Advanced Infrastructure Hacking (CCPE-AI)
Back to top
Check Point’s Practice Exams
Check Point offers practice exams for the CCSA and CCSE certification exams. Each practice exam is a subset of questions from the actual exam. Each question is accompanied by the correct answer. These 40-question exams are $50 USD.
- 156-603 – Security Administrator Practice Exam R80
- 156-604 – Security Expert Practice Exam R80
Back to top
Who Owns Your Certification
Regardless of who pays for the exam, you, the exam candidate owns the results. Your exam history is linked to your Certified Professional ID number granted the first time you create a Pearson VUE account. You should never create another one. If you change employers, you need only contact the Check Point Account Services Team and they will assist you in moving your records to a new account. You may contact Account Services by phone (+1 972-444-6600, option 5) or by chat/web ticket.
Back to top
Training & Exams
Find training near you at a global Authorized Training Center.