Q. How can my organization become an authorized test center?
A. It’s easy to join the Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Center network if you meet basic requirements. You’ll find an application, technical specifications, and instructions above.
Q. How long does the application process take?
A. If you meet all technical and facility requirements and submit the required documents, photos, and agreements in a timely manner, you can have your test center up and running in as little as 30 days.
Q. Will a technician come to visit me to install the software?
A. No, our technicians will not visit your site. However, they are available by phone to support all aspects of your installation.
Q. We have just been approved as an authorized test center. What happens next?
- Your site is provided with a Site ID, username, and password to access Connect.
- Our Support Services team will assist your technical support person to complete the software installation and run the TDFTs.
- At the same time, your Test Administrator (TA) can access self-study materials to prepare for TA certification and pre-activation steps.
- Once the above are completed, you will have a short Welcome Call to wrap up any questions.
- Your site will then be activated for Pearson VUE test delivery.