At Citrix, we measure the value of technology by how it benefits people. It’s about what they need to do and what they need to achieve.
Citrix certifications validate relevant, real-world and in-demand market skills required to successfully design, implement and manage IT solutions consisting of Citrix technologies. Citrix Education offers best-in-class certifications in the areas of Virtualization and App Delivery and Security. IT professionals with experience designing, implementing and/or managing infrastructures consisting of Citrix technologies can validate their knowledge and skills and distinguish themselves by achieving the appropriate Citrix certifications.
Take a Citrix Certification Exam From Your Home or Office!
Citrix now allows our candidates the ability to test from the comforts of their home or office with online proctoring. More info »
Citrix Education has expanded our remote proctoring, in partnership with Pearson VUE.
The following exams are available for remote proctoring:
- 1Y0-204 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration (CCA-V)
- 1Y0-231 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Citrix Gateway (CCA-AppDS)
- 1Y0-241 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management (CCA-AppDS)
- 1Y0-312 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration (CCP-V)
- 1Y0-341 - Citrix ADC Advanced Topics – Security, Management and Optimization (CCP-AppDS)
- 1Y0-403 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Design and Advanced Configurations (CCE-V)
- 1Y0-440 - Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution (CCE-AppDS)
You can find more information about our online proctoring program here.
Citrix Education Partners with American Registry to Offer Certification Plaques to Certified Citrix Professionals!
Certified Citrix professionals who hold the following certifications can now purchase certification plaques—digitally reproduced Citrix certificates on high quality recycled wooden substrates—to hang on walls in their offices and/or homes:
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Expert - Application Delivery and Security
- Citrix Certified Professional – Application Delivery and Security
- Citrix Certified Associate – Application Delivery and Security
Please note: Citrix Certification Plaques are a separate offering from Citrix Digital Badges and Citrix Certificates (PDF) that Citrix sends out to individuals who attain Citrix certifications.
Citrix Offers Digital Badges to Certified Citrix Candidates!
In validating your skills, you will receive a digital badge from Citrix. These badges are resume-worthy accomplishments and are an online representation of your achievement. Displaying our digital badges can advance your career by helping build your personal brand, publicly showing your dedication to training, and linking your skillsets with new employment opportunities. Digital badging makes it easy for certification holders to showcase their Citrix credentials on places like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement Process
All certification candidates are required to accept and agree to the terms of the Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement before taking a certification exam.
Citrix recommends that you download and carefully review the agreement before your exam appointment. This agreement is not available at the testing center. It can be downloaded here, and it will be provided in your exam registration confirmation email.
Download the Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement.
The Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement contains nondisclosure obligations, trademark license rights, termination rights, indemnification obligations, disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability, among other items.
Please note that all registrations, reschedules or cancellations made at Pearson VUE call centers or at test centers will be subject to a service charge. If you would like to avoid these fees, please use Pearson VUE’s online registration system to complete your booking. More information about service charges.
Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability.