SYSTEM UPDATE: SEPARATE CITRIX ACCOUNTS
If you have tested with other organizations through Pearson VUE, a new account has been created for you that only contains your Citrix exam registrations and history. Click here for more details »
Your original account will retain exams for any other organization and may be accessed on the respective login page.
To access your new Citrix account, click Forgot my username and provide the required information, then your new username will be displayed on-screen. Next, click “Forgot my password” and complete the steps to access your new Citrix account.
At Citrix, we measure the value of technology by how it benefits people. It’s about what they need to do and what they need to achieve.
Citrix certifications validate relevant, real-world and in-demand market skills required to successfully design, implement and manage IT solutions consisting of Citrix technologies. Citrix Education offers best-in-class certifications in the areas of Virtualization and App Delivery and Security. IT professionals with experience designing, implementing and/or managing infrastructures consisting of Citrix technologies can validate their knowledge and skills and distinguish themselves by achieving the appropriate Citrix certifications.
IMPORTANT Announcement Regarding Citrix Product Names
Effective April 4, 2022, few Citrix product names have changed. The current exams may not reflect the latest name changes, which include the following:
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops Service is now Citrix DaaS
- Citrix Secure Workspace Access is now Citrix Secure Private Access
- The term Citrix Workspace will no longer be the name of a solution, rather a workspace will be something users deliver using Citrix technology.
Please note that Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops (on-premises) will remain the same.
IMPORTANT Announcement Regarding Citrix Certifications
Citrix Education has renamed the Citrix Networking certifications. Effective immediately, the Networking certifications are now the App Delivery and Security certifications.
|Citrix Certified Associate - Networking
||CCA – N
||Citrix Certified Associate – App Delivery and Security
||CCA – AppDS
|Citrix Certified Professional - Networking
||CCP – N
||Citrix Certified Professional – App Delivery and Security
||CCP – AppDS
|Citrix Certified Expert - Networking
||CCE – N
||Citrix Certified Expert – App Delivery and Security
||CCE – AppDS
Take a Citrix Certification Exam From Your Home or Office!
Citrix now allows our candidates the ability to test from the comforts of their home or office with online proctoring. More info »
IMPORTANT Announcement Regarding Citrix Certification Exams
Citrix Education has expanded our remote proctoring, in partnership with Pearson VUE.
The following exams are available for remote proctoring:
- 1Y0-312 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration (CCP-V)
- 1Y0-341 - Citrix ADC Advanced Topics – Security, Management and Optimization (CCP-N)
- 1Y0-403 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Design and Advanced Configurations (CCE-V)
- 1Y0-440 - Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution (CCE-N)
These exams are available in addition to all of our existing 200 level associate exams, which were previously available for remote proctoring. You can find more information about our online proctoring program here.
Citrix Education Partners with American Registry to Offer Certification Plaques to Certified Citrix Professionals!
Certified Citrix professionals who hold the following certifications can now purchase certification plaques—digitally reproduced Citrix certificates on high quality recycled wooden substrates—to hang on walls in their offices and/or homes:
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization
- Citrix Certified Expert - Networking
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking
Please note: Citrix Certification Plaques are a separate offering from Citrix Digital Badges and Citrix PDF and Paper Certificates that Citrix sends out to individuals who attain Citrix certifications.
Citrix Offers Digital Badges to Certified Citrix Professionals!
Digital badging makes it easy for certification holders to showcase their Citrix credentials on places like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Learn more about digital badging.
Citrix Certification Exams Included in VA Education Benefits!
Veterans can receive reimbursement in the below amounts if they take specific Citrix exams associated with the following Citrix certifications:
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization $300.00
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization $300.00
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization $200.00
- Citrix Certified Expert – Networking $300.00
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking $300.00
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking $200.00
- Citrix ShareFile Certified $200.00
- Citrix SD-WAN Certified $200.00
- Citrix XenServer Certified $200.00
- Citrix Endpoint Management Certified $200.00
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud Certified $200.00
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Microsoft Azure Certified $200.00
Please note, if you intend to request reimbursement from the VA, the VA may request verification of your test score from Citrix. If that were to happen, Citrix will ask the VA to obtain your approval prior to sharing your test score with the VA. If you don’t plan on ever sharing your test score with the VA, please be aware that you may not receive reimbursement in situations where your test scores are requested.
Find more information on VA Education benefits and eligibility for reimbursement.
Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement Process
All certification candidates are required to accept and agree to the terms of the Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement before taking a certification exam.
Citrix recommends that you download and carefully review the agreement before your exam appointment. This agreement is not available at the testing center. It can be downloaded here, and it will be provided in your exam registration confirmation email.
Download the Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement.
The Citrix Certification Program Candidate Agreement contains nondisclosure obligations, trademark license rights, termination rights, indemnification obligations, disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability, among other items.
Please note that all registrations, reschedules or cancellations made at Pearson VUE call centers or at test centers will be subject to a service charge. If you would like to avoid these fees, please use Pearson VUE’s online registration system to complete your booking. More information about service charges.
Before scheduling your exam, please refer to the Citrix Candidate Conduct Policy.
Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability.