Alibaba Cloud Certification
Verify your technical expertise, demonstrate your capabilities with Alibaba Cloud and become a certified Alibaba Cloud technical specialist.
After passing the exam, please access the Alibaba Cloud Academy website and click on “My Certification" under "My Learning”, at the upper-right hand corner of the page to log in. Please follow the system prompts to bind your Pearson VUE account and download your certificate.
- Though not compulsory, we highly recommend exam takers to attend our training courses, which can help prepare for the certification. The available training options can be found at edu.alibabacloud.com/elearning. You can also visit our online document center www.alibabacloud.com/help for self-preparation.
- Purchase the exam at edu.alibabacloud.com/certification/professional and receive an exam redeem code.
- The next step is to create an account on the website of Pearson VUE and make an appointment with the exam license code from the Alibaba Cloud Academy website.
- After passing the exam, please access the Alibaba Cloud Academy website and click on “My Certification" under "My Learning”, at the upper-right hand corner of the page to log in. Please follow the system prompts to bind your Pearson VUE account and download your certificate.
In Alibaba Cloud training & certification framework, there exits three different levels, which are ACE (Alibaba Cloud Expert), ACP (Alibaba Cloud Professional) and ACA (Alibaba Cloud Associated). We design these levels to cover the needs from expert cloud engineers to entry level cloud beginners. The related courses and certifications are listed below:
||Highly recommended, you can review the list of available courses here edu.alibabacloud.com/elearning
||Please visit edu.alibabacloud.com/certification/professional to see the available certifications provided by Alibaba Cloud
||Before taking an exam, please remember to review exam descriptions at edu.alibabacloud.com/certification/professional. Sign in or create an account on www.alibabacloud.com to purchase an exam redeem code for scheduling the exam.
We offer the following exams
- ACE Cloud Computing Certification
- ACE Big Data Certification
- ACP Cloud Computing Certification
- ACP Cloud Networking Certification
- ACP DevOps Engineer Certification
- ACP Cloud Security Certification
- ACP Big Data Certification
- ACP Container Service Certification
- ACA Cloud Computing Certification
- ACA System Operator Certification
- ACA Developer Certification
- ACA Cloud Security Certification
- ACA Big Data Certification
- ACA Cloud Native Certification
- ACA Business User Certification
EXAM INFORMATION (EXAM TYPES)
Alibaba Cloud offers the following two types of exams. The same Pearson VUE web account is used to schedule either type of exam.
Take exams at a test center
Alibaba Cloud Certification exams are delivered in a proctored environment at a Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Center. To schedule a test center exam, please log in and select the exam you would like to take, then select “At a local test center”. You can schedule exam to your preferred test center and appointment time.
We ask that you arrive at the test center 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be refused admission and fees may be forfeited.
You are required to present two forms of original (no photo copies), valid (unexpired) IDs; one form as a primary ID (government issued with name, photo and signature) and one form as a secondary ID (with name and signature or name and recent recognizable photo). The first and last name that you used to register must match exactly the first and last name on the ID that is presented on test day. All IDs required must be issued by the country in which you are testing. If you do not have the qualifying ID issued from the country you are testing in, an International Travel Passport from your country of citizenship is required, along with a secondary ID. If you have any questions or concerns about the ID you are required to bring with you to the testing center for admittance for your exam, please contact Pearson VUE customer service. For additional allowances to this policy, view the full ID policy.
This exam admission process also includes the following Enhanced Security Protocol admission steps:
- Digital Signature
- Digital Photograph
No personal items may be taken into the testing room. This includes all bags, books not authorized by the sponsor, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets.
||If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your schedule appointment. Rescheduling less than 24 hours prior to your appointment may result in forfeiting your exam fee.
||If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Cancelling an exam less than 24 hours prior to your appointment or missing your exam may result in forfeiting your exam fees.
Take exams from home or in the office (OnVUE exams)
OnVUE allows you to conveniently take an exam in the comfort of your home or office while being monitored by an offsite proctor. All communication with the proctor is done in English. Visit the Alibaba Online Proctoring page for more information. To schedule an OnVUE exam, please log in and select the exam you would like to take, then select “At a home or office”. The available appointment time will display for your selection.
- This exam is proctored in English only. There is not an option for local language proctoring at this time.
- OnVUE exam is not supported in China and Japan at this time.
Before the exam:
- Visit the Alibaba Online Proctoring page and review information on exam policies and procedures, system requirements, and the System Test.
- Complete the required System Test from the same computer and in the same location you’ll be using on exam day. *Corporate firewalls often cause issues while trying to take your exam. Please consider taking your exam in a setting without a corporate firewall.
- Review the identification requirements below.
Please be prepared to show one (1) valid form of unexpired, Government-issued personal ID. The Government-issued ID must have your signature and must have your photo. The name on the registration must match the names on the Government issued ID exactly. Please verify that your name listed on your confirmation email matches your identification. If your identification is not considered valid, you will not be permitted to complete your exam and are unlikely to receive a refund.
Examples of acceptable identification:
- Driver’s license
- Military ID (including spouse and dependents)
- Identification card (national or local)
- Registration card (such as green card, permanent resident, visa)
Please note that we are unable to accept the following ID’s for an online proctored exam.
- Renewal forms with expired ID’s,
- Government-issued name change documents with Government ID.
On exam day:
We recommend logging into your account 30 minutes early to start the check-in process and to allow for any troubleshooting. If you are more than 15 minutes late after your scheduled exam time you will be unable to begin your exam and are unlikely to receive a refund.
To log into your account:
- Click on the Login button - www.pearsonvue.com/alibaba/onvue
- Click on your scheduled exam under 'Purchased Online Exams'.
- Click “Begin Exam” and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the check-in process.
- Once you have completed the check-in process you will be contacted by a Proctor to begin your exam.
- Please note that you are required to have a clean and clutter free workstation. During check in, the Proctor will ask you to perform a room and desk scan using your webcam and will inspect any materials near your workstation.
Facial Comparison Policy
You understand and agree that Pearson VUE may use facial comparison technology for the purpose of verifying your identity during the testing process. It will compare your facial image to the one on your identification and to facial images captured during the testing process and help us further develop, upgrade, and improve this application. If you do not agree to the use of facial comparison technology during your testing session, do not accept this term. You will not be able to complete your registration online. Instead, please call the Pearson VUE call center to complete your registration.
||If you need to reschedule your appointment, be sure to do it as soon as possible before your appointment. If you do not reschedule your appointment before the scheduled appointment time, you will forfeit your exam fee.
||If you need to cancel your appointment, be sure to do it as soon as possible before your appointment. If you do not cancel your appointment before the scheduled appointment time, you will forfeit your exam fee.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.