Axis is the market leader in network video. We invented the world’s first network camera back in 1996 and we’ve been innovators in video surveillance ever since, increasing the security of millions of people worldwide and helping to meet the growing need for a smarter, safer world.
Axis Certification Program
You can showcase your expertise in network video by getting certified as an Axis Certified Professional. Since the launch in 2011, Axis Certification Program has set the standard for individual certification in network video.
Register for Axis Certification Program — then pass our advanced-level test to become an Axis Certified Professional. Once certified, you’ll have our global stamp of endorsement that strengthens both your career and your company’s reputation. Being certified doesn’t only demonstrate and verify your individual competence, skills, and expertise; it also speaks volumes of your company’s ability to deliver effective, IP-based video surveillance solutions.
How to become an Axis Certified Professional
To become certified, you need to pass Axis Network Video Exam, which covers the latest network video surveillance technologies, solutions, products, and best practices. You need to prepare well, but don’t worry! At Axis, we're ready to help.
- Prepare for the exam:
Attend recommended Axis online and classroom training
Review Axis Exam Preparation Guide
Review Axis Candidate Certification Agreement
- Choose a location and register for the exam
- Take and pass the exam
- Receive your certificate and Axis Certified Professional logotype
View more information and preparation materials
Rescheduling and cancellation
You can cancel or reschedule your test appointment through the Pearson VUE website until 48 hours before your appointment. If you don’t cancel or if you arrive late, you’ll have to forfeit the test fee. This includes all types of payment such as credit card, voucher, and cash.
Axis Network Video Exam
Welcome to the online registration for Axis Network Video Exam.
Axis Certification Program helps demonstrate advanced levels of competence and skills in network video. To become certified, you need to be well versed in the latest technologies, solutions, products, and best practices.
The benefits for individuals and employers include:
- Increasing your skill set: high levels of competence and skill are required to attain certification, so individuals must master the field of network video
- Demonstrating your expertise: our global certification standard makes it easy for customers and employers to identify your expertise
- Promoting individuals and the companies they work for: as an Axis Certified Professional you will:
- Get an Axis Certified Professional certificate to prove your status
- Get an Axis Certified Professional logotype to include on your business card
- Become searchable on our “Verify a certification” page, so employers, customers, and partners easily can verify your certification status
Find more information and preparation materials.