At Brightest, we are dedicated to helping you reach your potential. We are a global examination body supporting global certification standards in several languages, which provide a path for measuring and confirming industry-based knowledge in areas of expertise throughout the IT industry. Whether you are preparing for the certification exam by attending training though one of our accredited training provider partners, looking to confirm knowledge you have acquired throughout your career or measuring the progress of your self-learning in your office based on the global syllabi of the boards we support, we are looking forward to working with you.
ISTQB® Certified Tester (ISTQB)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) – in English, Spanish and German
- ISTQB® CTFL, Agile Tester Extension (CTFL-AT) – in English, Spanish and German
- ISTQB® CTAL, Test Manager (CTAL-TM) – in English, Spanish and German
- ISTQB® CTAL, Test Analyst (CTAL-TA) – in English, Spanish and German
- ISTQB® CTAL, Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) – in English, Spanish and German
- ISTQB® CTAL, Test Automation Engineer (CTAL-TAE) – in English and Spanish
Selenium United (SeU)
- SeU Certified Selenium Engineer (CSE) – in English, Spanish and German
Design Sprint Alliance (DSA)
- DSA Design Sprint Master (DSM) – in English, Spanish and German
Registering for your Exam
To register for your exam, please go to "Sign in" or "Create account" on this page (you can pay by credit card or redeem a voucher if you have one). Please note that account activation may take up to 24 hours. You will be notified by email when your Pearson VUE account is activated. For extra support, on the right side of this page, you can download our Candidate Registration Guides for Brightest Center Exams, Brightest Private Exams and Brightest Green Exams in English and Spanish. After you schedule your exam, you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson.
Requesting Extra Time
Brightest may grant a 25%-time extension for candidates taking an exam in their non-native language for ISTQB, SeU and DSA. If you are eligible for this time extension, please create your Pearson VUE account first and then complete and send the following form (including your supporting evidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering for your exam.
Download the PDF Extra Time form in English or Spanish.
If you require extra time for reasons other than language, please contact us.
Changing your Appointment
If you would need to postpone or cancel your exam more than 48 hours in advance, please log into your Pearson VUE profile and make the applicable changes to your appointment.
Please note: Exam appointments scheduled within the next 48 hours it cannot be canceled on the website. In this case, please contact Pearson VUE customer service.
If you have any questions, please never hesitate to reach out to us:
Brightest GmbH, Lehmbruckstr. 18, 10245 Berlin, Germany