Aspiring to take CREST exams is highly regarded by both the cyber security industry and buyers as a true indication of knowledge, skill and competence.
CRT launch promotion
To celebrate the launch of our new CRT exam, you can claim your promotional code to receive a discounted rate for a limited period.
Hurry, offer ends 31 January 2024*
*Our launch promotional period will run until 31 January 2024. Please note: your exam must be booked by 31 January 2024 and must be taken by 30 April 2024.
Get ready for your CREST exam
Before you register to take your CREST certification at a Pearson VUE test centre, check out the helpful links on the right-hand side of this page about preparing for your exam and what to expect at a test centre.
Why choose CREST?
The key benefits of becoming CREST certified are:
- A structured and recognised curriculum of exams to support career progression
- Global recognition of CREST certifications from both Regulators and the buying community
- Within the UK, CREST Certified Tester (CCT) also confers CHECK Team Leader status (subject to NCSC approval)
- Join a recognised community with opportunities to further your career development through networking and information sharing
- Employment opportunities with leading security consultancies and information security companies
- CREST provides training pathways aligned to examinations to support your career pathway
- Discover more about CREST Certifications on our website.
CREST is an international not-for-profit membership body representing the global cyber security industry.
Our goal is to help create a secure digital world by quality-assuring our members and delivering professional certifications to the cyber security industry.
We accredit 360+ member companies operating across dozens of countries and certify thousands of professionals worldwide. We work with governments, regulators, academia, training partners, professional bodies and other stakeholders worldwide.
Our members undergo a rigorous quality assurance process and employ competent professionals. Organisations buying their cyber security services from our members do so with confidence.
CREST represents the cyber security industry by:
- offering a demonstrable level of assurance of processes and procedures of member organisations
- validating the competence of their technical security staff
- providing guidance, standards and opportunities to share and enhance knowledge
- providing technical security staff with recognised professional qualifications and those entering or progressing in the industry with support with ongoing professional development