Huawei Certification is in line with the company's "Platform + Ecosystem" development strategy, and its new ICT infrastructure featuring "Cloud-Pipe-Device" synergy. It evolves to fit with the latest trends of ICT convergence. Huawei Certification consists of three categories: ICT Infrastructure Certification, Platform and Service Certification, and ICT Vertical Certification, With its leading talent development system and certification standards, Huawei is committed to developing new ICT professionals in the digital era and building a healthy ICT talent ecosystem.
For more information about Huawei Certification, please visit https://e.huawei.com/cn/talent/#/admin/certifi.
(For Carrier Direction Candidates, please visit http://e-learning.huawei.com/eclass.)
1. Taking Huawei Certification Exams
As a part of Huawei's certification program, an online exam assesses your knowledge, capabilities, and skills related to actual ICT applications. To complete the certification process, follow these steps:
1.1 Register and Schedule Exams
You must use your verified Huawei account to schedule an exam. This can be done three ways. More details »
When scheduling a Huawei certification exam through Pearson VUE for the first time, you must log in to the Pearson VUE website with your Huawei account and provide the required personal information.
For further details about registration and scheduling, please visit the Huawei Certification Written Test Guide.
1.2 Pay Exam Fee
You can pay exam fees in the following ways:
- By exam voucher (for Website, Customer Service Center, and Test Center Scheduling)
- By credit card (for Website and Customer Service Center Scheduling)
- By cash (for Test Center scheduling)
1.3 Review Testing Policies
Exam rescheduling/cancellation: Exams must be rescheduled or canceled at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Exam fees cannot be refunded if you fail to reschedule or cancel less than 24 hours in advance, or if you fail to appear for the exam by the scheduled start time. You can reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Retake Policy: Retake exams can only be scheduled at least 7 calendar days after a failed exam, or 30 calendar days after a passed exam.
For more details about our exam policies, visit Huawei Certification Written Test Guide.
1.4 Take Exam in a Test Center
To take an exam, please comply with the rules and process. More details »
For more information about the exam process and specifications, please visit Pearson VUE Exam Process.
For any questions or difficulties regarding the examination service, please contact Pearson VUE Customer Service Center.
1.5 Receive your Certificate
Huawei provides only e-Certs (except for the HCIE). To download a Huawei e-Cert, visit Huawei e-Cert.
2. Understanding the Certification Architecture
Huawei professional certifications cover engineers, senior engineers, and experts in each ICT technical field, meeting the requirements of all levels of ICT professionals.
Huawei Certified ICT Expert (HCIE), Huawei's highest level of ICT technical certification, is awarded to people who demonstrate especially strong expertise in ICT and rich experience in practice.
Huawei Certified ICT Professional (HCIP) is awarded to senior engineers with rich ICT knowledge and strong experience in an ICT technical field.
Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) is awarded to engineers who can install, configure, and run ICT devices, and rectify faults in a technical field.
Huawei provides specialist certifications for specific partner positions.
3. Preparation Guide
To prepare for a Huawei certification exam, candidates are recommended to participate in the following courses and educational activities:
- Training organized by Huawei Authorized Learning Partners (HALPs)
- Online courses at the Huawei ICT Academy
- Online courses on Huawei e-Learning platform (Huawei Learning Cloud for Carrier Customers)
4. Purchasing Exam Vouchers for Huawei Partners
- To purchase Huawei exam vouchers, click Purchase Test Vouchers.
- For more details about the Huawei exam voucher purchase process, visit Huawei Certification Exam Voucher Purchase Process.
5. Troubleshooting for Common Problems
- For any suggestions or questions about Huawei certification training, please email us at Learning@huawei.com.
- For any suggestions or questions about Huawei certification exams, please email us at Certification@huawei.com.