ITIL Foundation Exam
If you’re working within an organization which has adopted ITIL, the Foundation certification can boost both your knowledge and career.
It is a useful introduction to the terminology and concepts of the ITIL® service lifecycle for those who require a basic understanding of the framework. You will also gain an understanding of how ITIL can improve IT service management (ITSM).
ITIL Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- 93% of hiring managers recognize industry certifications
- 54% of people experienced their first benefit within three months of gaining a certification such as a salary increase or promotion
- 86% of IT professionals said they would recommend certification to a colleague when discussing a career or advancement in IT
Source: Value of IT Certification 2018