Netskope Cloud Security Certification Program
Get certified from your home or office
Take your Netskope exam conveniently from home through OnVUE online proctoring. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation to provide a secure exam experience.
Watch the short video on the Netskope online proctoring page to see how convenient it is to test from home or work. Be sure to run the system test before you sign in to register for an online proctored exam. Good luck!
Netskope Certifications are designed to ensure individuals have the knowledge and skills to successfully implement, integrate, operate, administer and maintain the Netskope Security Cloud platform.
For detailed information on individual Certification requirements, please visit www.netskope.com/certification-program
Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
Netskope Certification Exams and Exam Preparation
Netskope Certification exams are components of the Netskope Cloud Security Certification Program. The exams are computer-based assessments of knowledge, competencies, and skills related to disciplines such as implementation, integration, operation, administration, and maintenance of the Netskope Security Cloud platform and use a multiple choice format. Candidates will also demonstrate knowledge and skill in general cloud, cloud-based security and networking technologies necessary to understand the Netskope Security Cloud platform and products.
As preparation for Netskope Certification exams, recommended courses and/or study materials are available. For more information please visit www.netskope.com/certification-program.
Terms and Conditions of the Netskope Cloud Security Certification Program
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NETSKOPE CLOUD SECURITY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (“PROGRAM”) CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These terms and conditions form a legal agreement between you and Netskope, Inc. (“Netskope”).
- The Program & Certification.
- The Program is conducted by Netskope for the purpose of certifying participants in the Netskope Security Cloud platform. To become certified, participants must meet the minimum requirements of the Program, which includes, without limitation, earning passing scores on required examinations in accordance with the Program’s requirements. Participants who meet the requirements of the Program will be certified by Netskope that they have completed a proctored examination. Netskope will use reasonable efforts to provide certification exams of good quality, to industry standards under the guidance of a third-party testing organization and psychometrics expert and using current Netskope cloud security practitioners.
- Netskope does not guarantee or otherwise certify that participants of the Program will perform at any defined level of competence in the performance of duties related to any aspect of Netskope’s cloud security platform, any interconnected or integrated system or subsystem, or the integrity of any configurable product or feature as performed by a participant of the Program.
- Confidentiality. By taking a Netskope certification exam, you agree that you will not share, divulge, or pass along any information contained in or about exams or any other confidential aspect of the Program. You must not reproduce or attempt to copy content within any related exam or component therein.
- Third Party Partners. Netskope operates its certification proctoring through a third-party, global exam delivery organization, Pearson VUE. Netskope cannot guarantee the performance of any aspect of the Pearson VUE business or performance of the Pearson VUE platform in the delivery of exams. Any related issue must be addressed and resolved directly with Pearson VUE and its affiliates.
- No Warranty and Limitation of Liability. These terms and conditions do not include any warranty regarding the Program. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NETSKOPE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT WILL NETSKOPE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY (I) LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, LOST REVENUE, LOST INCOME OR LOST PROFITS, OR (II) SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, OR (III) PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF NETSKOPE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by any action related thereto shall be governed, controlled, interpreted and defined by and under the laws of the State of California and the United States, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Exam Retake Policy
In the event that a candidate is unsuccessful in passing a program exam, there is a mandatory 5 calendar day wait before re-attempting the exam. There are no limits on the number of exam attempts. Netskope certifications are valid for 2 years.
Simplify administrative tasks with exam vouchers. Vouchers are prepaid exam certificates that enable corporations to manage administration of the certification program centrally and eliminate paperwork by distributing vouchers electronically.
To inquire about voucher purchases, contact Netskope Academy Operations at: email@example.com