After completing your exam, results are available on Oracle’s CertView candidate portal. To avoid delays in accessing these results, first-time CertView users should authenticate their accounts in advance by following these directions:
- Before the test
- Before taking the scheduled exam, you should verify you have an Oracle Web Account and then authenticate your account at certview.oracle.com. If your authentication fails 3 times, your account will be referred for manual authentication. The Oracle Certification Support team will resolve the issue within 1 business day. This authentication fail will not prevent you from taking your exam as scheduled.
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you have no action at this time.
- If you have not previously authenticated your CertView account, you will be required to authenticate before logging into CertView. Authentication requires an Oracle Web Account user name and password and the following information from your Pearson VUE profile: email address and Oracle Testing ID.
- Go to certview.oracle.com where you will be given the option to create an Oracle Web Account if you do not already have one. You will also be prompted to authenticate your account.
- After account authentication, you will be able to login to CertView to obtain exam results, track exam and certification history and print eCertificates among other activities related to your account.
- Note* For new users, please allow one hour after you create your Pearson VUE web account before you attempt to authenticate your CertView account. This time is required to ensure the Pearson VUE account information has been received into Oracle’s system for authentication.
- After the test
Getting Your Exam Results From Oracle
- After taking the exam, you will receive an email from Oracle indicating that your exam results are available at certview.oracle.com.
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you will simply go to CertView, login and select See My New Exam Results Now.
- If you have not authenticated your CertView account before receiving this notification email, you will be required to authenticate before accessing your exam results. See CertView Authenticationabove for the steps to authenticate your CertView account.
Getting Your Certificate From Oracle
- Once a certification has been granted, you will receive an email notifying you that your eCertificate is available in CertView.
- A notification email will be sent to the email address in your Pearson VUE profile. This email will contain instructions for accessing your eCertificate in CertView.