Oracle Certification Testing
Invest in your future with Oracle Certification
- An Oracle Certification helps build a sense of trust with current and future employers that you can perform the job.
- 75% of certification holders surveyed said they’ve experienced greater demand for their skills since getting certified.
- Gain a competitive advantage by developing a skill set that's in demand.
Learn more about Oracle Certifications.
NEW CANDIDATES: BE SURE YOU GET YOUR EXAM RESULTS
After completing your exam, results are available on Oracle’s CertView candidate portal. To avoid delays in accessing these results, first-time CertView users should authenticate their accounts in advance by following these directions:
- Before the test
- Before taking the scheduled exam, you should verify you have an Oracle Web Account and then authenticate your account at certview.oracle.com. If your authentication fails 3 times, your account will be referred for manual authentication. The Oracle Certification Support team will resolve the issue within 1 business day. This authentication fail will not prevent you from taking your exam as scheduled.
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you have no action at this time.
- If you have not previously authenticated your CertView account, you will be required to authenticate before logging into CertView. Authentication requires an Oracle Web Account user name and password and the following information from your Pearson VUE profile: email address and Oracle Testing ID.
- Go to certview.oracle.com where you will be given the option to create an Oracle Web Account if you do not already have one. You will also be prompted to authenticate your account.
- After account authentication, you will be able to login to CertView to obtain exam results, track exam and certification history and print eCertificates among other activities related to your account.
- Note* For new users, please allow one hour after you create your Pearson VUE web account before you attempt to authenticate your CertView account. This time is required to ensure the Pearson VUE account information has been received into Oracle’s system for authentication.
- After the test
Getting Your Exam Results From Oracle
- After taking the exam, you will receive an email from Oracle indicating that your exam results are available at certview.oracle.com.
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you will simply go to CertView, login and select See My New Exam Results Now.
- If you have not authenticated your CertView account before receiving this notification email, you will be required to authenticate before accessing your exam results. See CertView Authentication above for the steps to authenticate your CertView account.
- Learn More About Accessing Your Exam Results
Getting Your Certificate From Oracle
- Once a certification has been granted, you will receive an email notifying you that your eCertificate is available in CertView.
- A notification email will be sent to the email address in your Pearson VUE profile. This email will contain instructions for accessing your eCertificate in CertView.
Need help registering for your Oracle Certification exam? Watch the video.
Prepare For Oracle Certification Exams
- Oracle Cloud and Product Learning Subscriptions
- Get 24/7 access to continually updated digital training including hands-on labs, and certification.
- Oracle University Training
- Receive training from the source. Access quality in-class, virtual, or recorded training delivered by Oracle University instructors.
- Oracle Exam Preparation Seminars and Packages
- Increase your chances of passing your exam with on-demand, fast-paced review of exam material. Make it a package and receive a practice exam, an exam voucher, and a free exam retake.
- Kaplan IT Training practice exams
- Assess your skills and focus your study with Kaplan IT Training practice exams utilizing best-in-class practice exam prep tools like learning mode, certification mode, and flash cards.
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Certification Candidates
Is your company a member of the Oracle Partner Network? In order for your company to receive OPN Specialization credit for certifications that you have earned, you must supply the following information when registering: your company’s OPN Candidate ID number, your business/company email address and your company’s name. If you do not know your company’s OPN Company ID number you can obtain this ID by contacting your local Oracle Partner Business Center. Please keep in mind that in order for your company to receive the appropriate OPN Specialization for your certifications this information must be entered correctly.
Schedule An Exam
- Schedule an exam in a test center or at your location through online proctoring.
- Appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability.
- Exams that are included as part of a learning subscription should be accessed and scheduled though the learning subscription. Learn how.
You will be required to acknowledge that you have read, understood, and will abide by the terms and conditions of the Oracle Certification Program Candidate Agreement before taking the exam.
Oracle policy prohibits nationals of the embargoed territories of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Sudan, from taking an Oracle test or from becoming certified.