- Don’t miss your opportunity to become Teradata certified! See What’s New about the Teradata Vantage Certification Track.
- Don’t forget that your Teradata Vantage Associate exam (based on Release 16.00) has free training (part 1 and part 2!) and practice questions. FAQs and additional information are available.
- We are happy to announce that ALL Teradata exams in the Vantage Certification Track can now be taken either through OnVUE (online proctoring at your home or office) or at a Pearson Vue testing center. The following exams in the Teradata Vantage Certification Track are now available for testing:
- 2019 is your last chance to earn a Teradata 14 certification. Teradata 14 certification exams will only be offered through December 31, 2019.
Do you have a Teradata 14 certification?
If you have an existing Teradata 14 certification, you may be able to bypass an exam and start at a higher professional level in the Teradata Vantage track. Look here to see if you qualify!
|If you have the following Teradata 14 Certification:
||The following Teradata Vantage Exam(s) are waived:
|Associate and Developer
|Associate, Administrator (DBA), and Developer
First Time Registration and Account Creation at Pearson VUE
Previous Certification Candidates
If you have taken a Teradata Certification Exam before:
- Click Create account.
- Select “yes” when asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past.
- Enter the email address you used to test previously. (If you do not have this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Enter your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID*. (Don’t know your ID? Click here.)
- Teradata 14 Certified Candidates – Bypass options are available. Pearson VUE’s registration system recognizes eligibility for the exams based on the bypass option and will allow you to register appropriately. Email Teradata Certification with any questions related to bypass options or registering for the appropriate exams.
*Failure to use your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID and email address could result in delayed exam results and duplicate records.
New Certification Candidates
If you have NOT taken a Teradata Certification Exam before, follow these instructions:
- Click Create account with Pearson VUE.
- You will be asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past. Select “no”.
- Proceed with account creation.
After you have created a Pearson VUE account, you can access your account and schedule future exams by clicking Sign in on this page.
Teradata Official Exam Results, Certificates, and Fulfillment Process
After completing a Teradata Vantage Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report with a provisional exam result.
After completing a Teradata 14 Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report that does not include a provisional exam result.
Official Notice of Exam Results will be available from the Teradata Certification Tracking System within 21 days from your exam date.
If applicable, certificates and logos will be available for download from the tracking system. Hard copy credential information will be sent through postal mail only for Master Certifications. Certified candidates will also receive an email from Acclaim to accept and share your digital badge.
Certification Policies and Candidate Agreement
Familiarize yourself with all Administrative and Security policies. All candidates must agree to the Candidate Agreement prior to beginning any Teradata Certification exam. We highly recommend that you review the Candidate Agreement and program policies PRIOR to your test date.
Digital Photo and Signature
Teradata Certification continuously works to enhance the security and integrity of the program. Candidates testing at Pearson VUE testing centers will have a digital photo and signature captured during the check-in process. This photo and signature will be stored in a candidate’s profile within the Teradata Certification Tracking System and in Pearson VUE’s registration system, to be referenced during future exam check-in.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
Exam appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled exam appointment or your full exam fee will be forfeit. If you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (no-show), and you do not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, your full exam fee will be forfeit.