Teradata Certification Testing
- Teradata will be offering a Japanese version of the VantageCloud Lake exam in September 2023. Registration opens September 21 with the first exam September 28. Be among the first to take this exam in Japanese and earn your certification and digital badge!
- ALL Teradata certification exams can be taken either through OnVUE (online proctoring at your home or office) or at a Pearson VUE testing center. The following exams are available for testing:
- Teradata is offering a 23% discount on all Teradata Vantage exams for 2023! If you are interested in taking advantage of this great offer, use the promo code “VANTAGE23” at exam registration checkout. (Not valid on Associate VantageCloud Lake as this is a discounted price exam.)
- Don’t miss your opportunity to become Teradata certified! See What’s New about the Teradata Vantage Certification Track.
First Time Registration and Account Creation at Pearson VUE
Previous Certification Candidates
If you have taken a Teradata Certification Exam before:
- Click Create account.
- Select “yes” when asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past.
- Enter the email address you used to test previously. (If you do not have this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Enter your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID*. (Don’t know your ID? Click here.)
- Teradata 14 Certified Candidates – Bypass options are available. Pearson VUE’s registration system recognizes eligibility for the exams based on the bypass option and will allow you to register appropriately. Email Teradata Certification with any questions related to bypass options or registering for the appropriate exams.
*Failure to use your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID and email address could result in delayed exam results and duplicate records.
New Certification Candidates
If you have NOT taken a Teradata Certification Exam before, follow these instructions:
- Click Create account with Pearson VUE.
- You will be asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past. Select “no”.
- Proceed with account creation.
After you have created a Pearson VUE account, you can access your account and schedule future exams by clicking Sign in on this page.
Teradata Official Exam Results, Certificates, and Fulfillment Process
After completing a Teradata Vantage Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report with a provisional exam result.
Official Notice of Exam Results will be available from the Teradata Certification Tracking System within 21 days from your exam date.
If applicable, certificates and logos will be available for download from the tracking system. Hard copy credential information will be sent through postal mail only for Master Certifications. Certified candidates will also receive an email from Acclaim to accept and share your digital badge.
Certification Policies and Candidate Agreement
Familiarize yourself with all Administrative and Security policies. All candidates must agree to the Candidate Agreement prior to beginning any Teradata Certification exam. We highly recommend that you review the Candidate Agreement and program policies PRIOR to your test date.
Digital Photo and Signature
Teradata Certification continuously works to enhance the security and integrity of the program. Candidates testing at Pearson VUE testing centers will have a digital photo and signature captured during the check-in process. This photo and signature will be stored in a candidate’s profile within the Teradata Certification Tracking System and in Pearson VUE’s registration system, to be referenced during future exam check-in.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
Exam appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled exam appointment or your full exam fee will be forfeited. If you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (no-show), and you do not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, your full exam fee will be forfeited.