Teradata Certified Professional Program
- Don’t miss your opportunity to become Teradata certified! See What’s New about the Teradata Database Certification Track.
- The Developer/Advanced Developer Beta exam period has now ended. Exam results are expected by the end of March. If you have any questions, contact Teradata Certification at email@example.com.
- Associate Exam, DBA Exam, and Advanced DBA Exam Available.
- Candidates can register for the Developer and Advanced Developer exams starting March 4, 2019. These exams are based on Teradata release 16.20. The first exam date is April 5, 2019. Beta exam results will be available by the end of March.
- The Teradata Certified Professional Program (TCPP) will be discontinuing the Teradata 14 certification exams (TE0-141 through TE0-147) on December 31, 2019. After that time, the exams will be no longer be offered.
- 2019 is your last chance to earn a Teradata 14 certification. Don’t forget, Teradata 14 certifications provide for bypasses of Teradata Database exams.
- Starting April 1, 2019, candidates will be able to register and take the Associate Exam either in a Pearson VUE test center or remotely, at your home or office. FAQs and additional information on this option is available.
Do you have a Teradata 14 certification?
If you have an existing Teradata 14 certification, you may be able to bypass an exam and start at a higher professional level in the Teradata Database track. Look here to see if you qualify!
|If you have the following Teradata 14 Certification:
||The following Teradata Database Exam(s) are waived:
|Associate and Developer
|Associate, DBA, and Developer
First Time Registration and Account Creation at Pearson VUE
Previous Certification Candidates
If you have taken a Teradata Certification Exam before:
- Click Create account.
- Select “yes” when asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past.
- Enter the email address you used to test previously. (If you do not have this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Enter your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID*. (Don’t know your ID? Click here.)
- Teradata 14 Certified Candidates – Bypass options are available. Pearson VUE’s registration system recognizes eligibility for the exams based on the bypass option and will allow you to register appropriately. Email TCPP with any questions related to bypass options or registering for the appropriate exams.
*Failure to use your Teradata (TDC) Testing ID and email address could result in delayed exam results and duplicate records.
New Certification Candidates
If you have NOT taken a Teradata Certification Exam before, follow these instructions:
- Click Create account with Pearson VUE.
- You will be asked if you have taken a Teradata exam in the past. Select “no”.
- Proceed with account creation.
After you have created a Pearson VUE account, you can access your account and schedule future exams by clicking Sign in on this page.
Teradata Official Exam Results, Certificates, and Fulfillment Process
After completing a Teradata Database Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report with a provisional exam result. Please note – beta exam candidates will not be provided their exam results immediately. Beta exam results will be available in January 2019.
After completing a Teradata 14 Certification Exam, Pearson VUE will provide a printed Notice of Exam Completion report that does not include a provisional exam result. Official Notice of Exam Results will be available from the Teradata Certification Tracking System within 21 days from your Teradata Database exam date.
If applicable, certificates and logos will be available for download from the tracking system. Hard copy credential information will be sent through postal mail only for Master Certifications. Certified candidates will also receive an email from Acclaim to accept and share your digital badge.
Certification Policies and Candidate Agreement
Familiarize yourself with all Administrative and Security policies. All candidates must agree to the Candidate Agreement prior to beginning any Teradata Certification exam. We highly recommend that you review the Candidate Agreement and program policies PRIOR to your test date.
Digital Photo and Signature
The Teradata Certified Professional Program (TCPP) continuously works to enhance the security and integrity of the program. Candidates testing at Pearson VUE testing centers will have a digital photo and signature captured during the check-in process. This photo and signature will be stored in a candidate’s profile within the Teradata Certification Tracking System and in Pearson VUE’s registration system, to be referenced during future exam check-in.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
Exam appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled exam appointment or your full exam fee will be forfeit. If you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (no-show), and you do not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, your full exam fee will be forfeit.