System update: Separate CompTIA accounts
If you have tested with other organizations through Pearson VUE, a new account has been created for you that only contains your CompTIA exam registrations and history. Click here for more details »
Your original account will retain exams for any other organization and may be accessed on the respective login page.
To access your new CompTIA account, click “Forgot my username” and provide the required information, then your new username will be displayed on-screen. Next, click “Forgot my password” and complete the steps to access your new CompTIA account.
CompTIA is offering our candidates online certification testing
Online testing is ideal because candidates can:
- Test anywhere – especially from the security and privacy of their own home.
- Test anytime – online testing can be conducted 24/7, schedule your exam whenever time permits, avoiding competing priorities or conflicts.
- Test in a highly secure environment – remote proctoring ensures all candidates test under the same secure monitoring conditions as a test center.
Why CompTIA Certifications?
CompTIA vendor neutral certifications are the starting point for a career in IT. Earning a CompTIA certification proves you have the right skills, and is the starting place for a career in IT.
Wondering what it’s like to take a CompTIA Exam? Watch this video »
CompTIA certification updates and retirements
Planning to earn or currently have a CompTIA certification? Stay up to date with CompTIA certification exam retirements, launches, CE and other useful information. Learn more at CompTIA Certifications website »
CompTIA PenTest+ Beta Exam (PT1-002) available April 13, 2021
Available April 13, 2021 – CompTIA PenTest+ Beta Exam (PT1-002) for just $50 USD for a limited time only. We recommend interested candidates register and take the exam as soon as possible. The CompTIA PenTest+ will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope a penetration testing engagement including vulnerability scanning, understand legal and compliance requirements, analyze results, and produce a written report with remediation techniques. Learn more at CompTIA PenTest Certifications website »
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification is for instructors who want to verify they have attained a standard of excellence in the training field. The CTT+ certifications validate the knowledge and use of tools and techniques necessary for successfully teaching in today’s learning environments.
Pearson VUE delivers the CTT+ TK0-201 Essentials exam.
The CompTIA CTT+ certification performance based TK0-202 Classroom trainer and the TK0-203 Virtual Classroom trainer exams are delivered exclusively through Ingenuiti. Please visit the CompTIA CTT+ certification website for additional information, CTT+ guidelines and submission forms on these exams.
CompTIA certification exam policies
Stay informed. Learn more at the CompTIA Test Policies website »
Buying an exam voucher or training materials
- CompTIA Store - is for all users, including CompTIA members, partners and individual candidates. Now supports all payment methods previously available only on the Pearson VUE Voucher Store. Includes Official CompTIA training materials and voucher/training bundles.
- Pearson VUE Voucher Store is still available for voucher purchases
Scheduling your exam
To schedule, reschedule or cancel your exam, use the Sign In and Create account links on this page. Click on the Locate a test center link to find a test center near you.
- CompTIA requires the candidate to review the CompTIA Candidate Agreement prior to beginning an exam. The candidate will be allowed twenty-eight (28) minutes.
- CompTIA Certifications, LLC prohibits candidate’s from using unauthorized third-party training sites or materials, aka 'brain dumps.' Do not risk having your certification revoked. Visit the CompTIA website for more information.
Sharing your Certification status
If a third party (employer, academic institution, military etc.) has paid for you to take a CompTIA exam or to participate in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program, upon request CompTIA will share your certification status and/or progress in completing your CE requirements with the third party. Visit the CompTIA website for more information.
Information technology has a significant presence in all areas of business today, and its prevalence is reflected in the span of CompTIA’s membership. CompTIA members receive a variety of benefits, like specialized initiatives and programs dedicated to major areas within the IT industry.