Depending on the nature of your question, you may need to contact either Pearson VUE or the State Board. Please scroll down below for contact information for each entity.
Contact Pearson VUE to:
- Obtain information regarding your Score Report
- Obtain information regarding your examination
- Schedule, cancel, or reschedule an examination
View Pearson VUE contact information
Contact the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology to:
- Clarify information about licensure
- Change your demographic information (e.g., name, email, etc.)
- Obtain license verification
- Obtain information regarding your Application for Examination
- Verify paper documentation (e.g., school transcripts) is received
View Board contact information
Pearson VUE Contact Information
Get help fast! Just click to quickly reach customer service.
If the chat team is temporarily offline, please click on your region below to see alternate contact methods and hours of operation.
Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. CT, Saturday, 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. CT, and Sunday, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
Ask a question
Board Contact Information
2601 N. 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110